Apple Pie Recipe Perfect for Every Day Delights!
Introducing the perfect recipe for a great LTO! Apple Pie Donuts! Made with high-quality ingredients from BakeMark, this recipe is sure to delight your bakery’s customers.
Start by using BakeMark’s industry leading Master Mix Yeast Raised Donut Mix for a raised donut that’s light and airy. Add in our signature apple pie filling for a burst of sweet and tangy flavor in every bite. Top it off with BakeMark’s irresistible glaze and a crunchy streusel for a perfectly finished donut that will have your customers coming back for more.
Trust the Industry Leader in Quality Ingredients
With BakeMark’s superior quality ingredients, your bakery can create delicious and consistent baked goods that will satisfy even the most discerning palates. Whether it’s for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or dessert, our Apple Pie Yeast Raised Donuts are the perfect treat for any occasion.
Trust BakeMark to provide your bakery with the best ingredients for all your baking needs. Contact us today to learn more about our full line of high-quality products and start creating the perfect Apple Pie Yeast Raised Donuts for your customers!
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Master Mix Yeast Raised Donut Mix||9804|
|BakeSense||Instant Dry Gold Yeast||50713|
|Westco||SNF Apple Filling||30657|
|Best Brands||RTU Donut Glaze Icing||58304|
|Dried Apple Cubes|
- Using a dough hook mix 1 minute in low speed to incorporate ingredients.
- Continue mixing 8 – 9 minutes in medium speed or until dough is fully developed, (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4- speed machine).
- Dough temperature for fresh yeast should be 80°F after mixing (for instant yeast 85°F).
- Fermentation time is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Divide into bundles then rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Make up into desired shapes and proof to ¾ size in a moderate to dry proofing cabinet.
- Fry at 375°F for 55 seconds on each side.
- Scale four pounds of Crème Cake Mix, one pound of margarine into a bowl.
- Rub together well by hand or on the lowest speed of a mixer until small granules form.
- Add dried cubed apples as desired.
- Fill donuts with the apple filling when cool.
- Glaze donuts and while still wet, apply streusel mix on top.