Introducing the Irresistible Cookies and Cream Donut Recipe
This Cookies and Cream Donut recipe is made with BakeMark’s exceptional products. It is designed to elevate your donut shop’s menu and captivate the taste buds of your customers. Our industry leading Master Mix Yeast Raised Donut Mix provides a soft and fluffy base. Top those finished donuts with rich and creamy Best Brands Ready to use Donut Glaze Icing and some cookies, your donuts will be elevated to the next level. This luscious combination of crushed cookies and velvety cream will create a burst of flavor with every bite.
There is Never a Question when it Comes to BakeMark’s Quality
With BakeMark’s superior products, your donut shop can consistently create Cookies and Cream Donuts that stand out from the crowd. Our commitment to quality guarantees that each batch is as exceptional as the last, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Elevate your donut shop’s offerings with BakeMark’s premium ingredients. Contact us today to explore our wide range of high-quality products and discover how you can bring the delightful Cookies and Cream Donuts to your customers’ delight.
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Master Mix Yeast Raised Donut Mix||9804|
|BakeSense||Instant Dry Gold Yeast||50713|
|Best Brands||RTU Donut Glaze Icing||58304|
- Using a dough hook mix 1 minute in low speed to incorporate ingredients.
- Continue mixing 8 – 9 minutes in medium speed or until dough is fully developed (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4- speed machine).
- Dough temperature for fresh yeast should be 80°F after mixing (for instant yeast 85°F).
- Fermentation time is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Divide into bundles then rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Make up into desired shapes and proof to ¾ size in a moderate to dry proofing cabinet.
- Fry at 375°F for 55 seconds on each side.
- Glaze donuts and while still wet, add cookie crumbs.