A Boston Cream Pie? NO! A Chocolate Boston Crème Donut.
BakeMark’s exceptional products are the secret behind creating a Chocolate Boston Crème Donut that will leave your customers in awe. This classic rendition on a familiar treat combines rich chocolate, velvety pastry cream, and a fluffy donut base. Our premium Master Mix YRD Mix ensures a decadent and flavorful donut to start. perfectly complements the luscious crème filling. With BakeMark’s high-quality rich chocolate glaze, your Chocolate Boston Crème Donuts will have a luxurious taste that keeps customers coming back for more.
There is Never a Question when it Comes to BakeMark’s Quality
By using BakeMark’s superior products, your donut shop can consistently create Chocolate Boston Crème Donuts. Our commitment to quality ensures that each bite is as exceptional as the last, allowing your customers to enjoy an unforgettable treat.
Elevate your donut shop’s offerings with BakeMark’s premium ingredients. Contact us today to explore our wide range of high-quality products. Discover how you can bring the delectable Chocolate Boston Crème Donut to your customers’ delight.
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Master Mix Yeast Raised Donut Mix||97804|
|BakeSense||Instant Dry Yeast - Gold||50713|
|Westco||Chocolate Donut Icing||30414|
- Using a dough hook mix 1 minute in low speed to incorporate ingredients.
- Continue mixing 8 – 9 minutes in medium speed or until dough is fully developed (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4- speed machine).
- Dough temperature for fresh yeast should be 80°F after mixing (for instant yeast 85°F).
- Fermentation time is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Divide into bundles then rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Make up into desired shapes and proof to ¾ size in a moderate to dry proofing cabinet.
- Fry at 375°F for 55 seconds on each side.
- Fill donuts with the Bavarian Crème when cool.
- Glaze donuts after filling the donuts and let it dry.