Apple Cinnamon Muffin Recipe for any Time of the Year
As the leaves start to turn and the weather begins to cool, there’s nothing quite like the sweet and comforting flavors of fall. Apple cinnamon muffins are a perfect treat for your bakery customers. The warm cinnamon aroma combined with juicy chunks of apples make these muffins irresistible. This recipe is easy to follow, and your customers will love the fresh, homemade taste of these muffins.
Go Beyond, Mix in Some Other Flavors
These apple cinnamon muffins are perfect for any time of day. They make a delicious breakfast treat, a satisfying afternoon snack, or a sweet ending to any meal. For a bakery twist, you can add a cinnamon streusel topping or a drizzle of caramel sauce. These muffins are also great to display in your bakery case, and will entice customers with their warm and inviting aroma. If you are looking for more recipes utilizing BakeMark’s line of Apple Fillings, try these out: Apple Cinnamon Fritters, Apple Cranberry Fritters, & Apple Pocket Pies
BakeMark Products Used
|Product or Type
|Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix
|Gold Seal Apple Pastry Filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat top and insides of jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray, or line with muffin papers.
- Follow bag directions for a small batch.
- Fold 20 oz. of apple filling mixture into the batter.
- Scoop into muffin cups to fill 3/4 full. Lightly sprinkle the tops with cinnamon crumble.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If they are browning too quickly, cover with tin foil. Remove from pans, and cool on wire rack.
To Make Cinnamon Crumble:
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup mix, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, ¼ cups cubed butter. Mix together using a pastry blender, or two butter knives. The crumble topping should resemble small peas.