BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||No Time Bread Base||39965|
|Knoxbridge||Superior Patent Flour|
|BakeSense||Instant Yeast Gold||50713|
Mix some Westco No Time Bread Base according to the instructions on the box for a medium batch of the roll dough recipe adding 8 oz. potato flour with the dry ingredients.
- Scale the dough into 5 Lbs. cuts or presses. Let the dough rest 15 minutes.
- Cut each 5 Lbs. cut or press into 36 pieces using a dough divider.
- Take 7 of the pieces and place them on a paper lined baking sheet in a circle to make a ring as shown in the picture above. The rolls should barely touch each other.
- Brush the top of the bread ring with egg wash. Cut flat Italian parsley leaves and garnish the top of each roll with a leaf.
- Lightly dust the rings with potato flour.
PROOF AND BAKE
- Proof until rolls are ¾ size in a 95°F/75% proof box for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake at 360-390°F depending on your oven type for approx. 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.