IT MAY JUST DO THE TRICK WITH THIS FESTIVE TREAT AT A HALLOWEEN PARTY!
It is spooky season! Therefore, it’s time to think about what will fill your bakery cases. How about bringing some color and life? Vibrant purple, orange and green will catch the eye of any customer looking for the treat to impress at their Halloween party. Better yet, both chocolate and vanilla into one delectable ring cake, will bring the variety your customers are looking for.
BakeMark’s Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix line brings the versatility without compromise. Whether muffins, ring cakes, or loaves, the adaptability of Ultra Rich crème cake mixes will broaden your bakery case. With the richest flavor along with excellent shelf life, your customers will indulge in the same great taste they would if freshly baked. So when you are looking for a mix for your baking masterpieces, you deserve the best quality ingredients. With BakeMark you won’t have to compromise.
Don’t waste time with guess work. Leverage our over 100 years of baking experience and over 250 bakery mixes to perfect your recipes from scratch. The better way to “start from scratch”.
Contact your BakeMark sales Representative or if you would like to partner with us to grow your operation contact us and get ready to Start for Scratch!
BakeMark Products Used
|Product or Type
|Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix
|Classic Chocolate Crème Cake Mix
|Vanilla Dipping Icing
|Premium Salad Oil
Alternate Products Used
|Product or Type
|Vanilla Crème Cake Mix
|Chocolate Crème Cake Mix
- Mix the batter following the directions provided on each bag of Westco Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix for a small batch. Do the same with the Westco Classic Chocolate Crème Cake Mix.
- Scale the Westco Ultra Rich Crème Cake batter and color 3 LB 12 oz. in orange, 3 LB 12 oz. in green and 1 LB 14 oz. in purple using liquid gel colors.
- Scale 1 LB 4 oz. Westco Classic Chocolate Crème Cake batter. Place into a greased Bundt cake pan. With a knife gently draw some of the chocolate batter up the sides to coat the pan.
- Being very careful not to let any of the colored batter touch the sides of the pan, place 12 oz. of the orange batter on top of the chocolate one. Place 6 oz of the purple batter on the top of the orange one. Finally Place 12 oz. of the green batter on the top of the purple batter.
- Bake at 325-350°F for 48-54 minutes.
- Turn the pan upside down immediately upon removal from the oven for a moister cake with a longer shelf life. Tap the pan lightly and let it stand for five minutes before removing from the cake.
Once the cakes have cooled, drizzle with Westco Vanilla Dipping Icing previously heated to 105-110°F and colored with orange, green and purple liquid gel or pastes. Place the candy eyes on the cakes before the icing sets.