Indulge in Blissful Aromas of this Perfect Chai Spiced Donut Recipe!
That is right! The aromas that will fill your bakery or donut shop will be irresistible with this Chai Spiced Donut recipe. Made with BakeMark’s industry leading quality products, designed to elevate your bakery’s offerings.
BakeMark’s high-quality ingredients are the key to creating a Chai Spiced Cake Donut that will leave your customers craving for more. Infused with aromatic spices and rich flavors, this donut is the perfect balance of warmth and indulgence.
Trust the Industry Leader in Quality Ingredients
With BakeMark’s superior quality ingredients, your bakery can create delicious and consistent baked goods. Whether it’s for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or dessert, our Chai Spiced Donut Recipe is perfect treat for any occasion.
Trust BakeMark to provide your bakery with the best ingredients for all your baking needs. Contact us today to learn more about our full line of high-quality products and start creating the perfect donuts for your customers!
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Vanilla Superfine Cake Donut Mix||39805|
|Big Train||Chai Spiced Beverage Dry Mix||58018|
|Packer||Walnut Small Pieces||9065|
- Place the water in the bowl then add the dry mix. Using a paddle, mix for 30 seconds in low speed to incorporate ingredients.
- Scrape the bowl well then continue mixing for 2 minutes in medium speed (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4-speed machine).
- Batter temperature should be 72° after mixing.
- Rest for 5 minutes (if room temperature is very cool, rest for 10 minutes).
- Fry at 375°F for 55 seconds on each side.
- For best results, apply glaze to a warm donut (1 minute after frying).
- Place the hot water in the mixing bowl, then add the Super Speedee Glaze and Chai Spiced Mix.
- Using a paddle, mix for 1 minute in low speed (low speed is 2nd speed on a 4-speed machine).
- Scrape down. Continue mixing in low speed until smooth.
- Glaze warm donut.
- Drizzle nuts when glaze is semi dry.