Bring the Peanut Butter Pattie Flavor to a Brownie in Your Bakery
Capture the familiarity of Peanut Butter Patty cookies only sold during a certain period of time through the year! With Westco’s Gourmet Brownie Mix and Westco’s Snot Block Base, you can bring those tasty treats to your customers year round. You need peanut butter also? No Problem, BakeSense has you covered with Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. Opportunities throughout the year give you as a bakery owner to provide these limited times offers to have your customer asking “when are those peanut butter brownies coming back?”
With BakeMark comes Quality & Versatility
BakeMark not only provides the highest quality bakery ingredients in the industry. They also provide the largest line of more versatile products as well. Letting your creative minds run wild with countless possibilities. These peanut butter brownies are just another example of how some simple quality products mixed together will be perfect to fill your bakery cases. Remember, don’t sacrifice the quality in your baked goods, trust the leaders in quality, trust BakeMark.
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Gourmet Brownie Mix||48240|
|Westco||Snot Block Base||30681|
|Westco||Chocolate Dipping Icing||75684|
|BakeSense||Natural Creamy Peanut Butter||52086|
SCALE & MIX
- Cookie Base: Mix a small batch of the Westco Snot Block Base Mix according to bag directions substituting half of the shortening with peanut butter.
- Brownie: Mix a small batch of the Westco Gourmet Brownie Mix according to bag directions.
- DO FIRST! Cookie Base: Split dough in two. Place half of the dough at the bottom of a half sheet pan with extenders and spread batter evenly. Repeat process with another baking pan. Bake at 400F in a convection oven for approximately 15 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Brownie: After baking the cookie base and it has cooled completely, place brownie batter on top. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 350F in a convection oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Brownies are done when the internal temperature reaches 210F. Do not overbake.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Heat Chocolate Dipping Icing in microwave until soft and mix. (*I mixed mine with 50% Peanut Butter for a more peanut butter flavor)
- Spread evenly on top of brownies.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into desired shape.