A Raspberry Muffin Recipe to Delight any Customer
Are you a bakery looking for a delectable raspberry muffin recipe that will delight your customers’ taste buds? Look no further than our signature raspberry muffins recipe! Made with only the finest ingredients, these muffins are sure to be a hit with your customers. Start with the best in class quality Westco Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix and simply add Westco’s Raspberry Fruit-O. You will be confident that every muffin you serve will be of the consistent every time and of the highest quality.
A Muffin for Every Occasion
Our raspberry muffins are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking to offer a tasty breakfast pastry, a midday snack, or a sweet dessert option. And with our proven recipe, you can be confident that every muffin you serve will be of the highest quality.
So why not add our signature raspberry muffins to your bakery’s menu today? Your customers will love the sweet, tangy taste of our muffins, and you’ll love how easy they are to prepare. With our recipe, you can create a truly standout offering that will keep your customers coming back for more.
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Ultra Rich Creme Cake Mix||11644|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cake: Follow bag directions for a small batch.
- Spoon in 10 oz Raspberry fruit-o and fold in by hand creating a marble effect.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin (4.5-5 oz per tin or as desired)
- Cover the batter with fresh raspberries and then cover the raspberries with streusel topping*.
- Place them in the oven and reduce the heat to 365F, bake about 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then remove muffins and on a wire rack to cool completely.
Streusel Topping: Mix 16 oz cake mix to about 7-8 oz butter or shortening.