Malibu Sunset Cupcakes!
Familiar flavor profiles are always a draw for your customer. Whether it be salty and savory, mint and chocolate, or other familiar flavors, customers know what to expect. Another rising set of flavor profiles are cocktails! Have you seen a margarita inspired donut, incorporating lime and salt into a donut? Or even a maple bourbon long john donut? These types of unique and out of the normal ideas are what newer generations of “foodies” crave. The best part about this trend, price tends to not be of concern. So with that, how about Malibu sunrise cupcakes! You have pineapple, orange, and coconut all rolled up into one delicious treat. Don’t forget that cherry on top! Again a quick and easy way to utilize BakeMark products you already have, elevate them with your creativity, and sell them as something special.
With BakeMark comes Quality & Versatility
BakeMark not only provides the highest quality bakery ingredients in the industry. They also provide the largest line of more versatile products as well. Letting your creative minds run wild with countless possibilities. These Malibu Sunset Cupcakes are just another example of how some simple quality products mixed together will be perfect to fill your bakery cases. Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix is versatile and the ease of creating consistent quality cupcakes is like no ones else’s crème cake mix! Remember, don’t sacrifice the quality in your baked goods, trust the leaders in quality, trust BakeMark. Also check out the Lemonade Cupcakes or maybe these caramel corn cupcakes
BakeMark Products Used
SCALE & MIX
- Add the eggs to the bowl, then add the Ultra Rich Crème Cake Mix & 1.5 oz BOTH Pineapple & Orange Fruit-O. Using a paddle, mix for 1 minute in low speed to incorporate then continue mixing for 3 minutes in medium speed (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4-speed machine).
- Add oil and water. Scrape down the bowl and paddle. Mix for 1 minute in low speed. Scrape down the bowl again, and continue mixing for 3 minutes in low speed.
- Scale 2 oz per cupcake.
- Bake at 330°F for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 oz of coconut flavor delights for every 1lb of vanilla topping used.
- Whip on high until stiff peaks.
Bake at 350F in a convection oven for approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Using a 1M tip, pipe a rosette on top of cupcake.
- Top with a chunk of pineapple and a cherry.