BakeMark Products Used
Alternate Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
Mix the batter following the directions provided on the bag of Trigal Dorado Tres Leches Cake Mix for twice the small batch.
Scale and deposit 6 ½ LB of batter into paper lined baking trays with a lightly greased pan extender.
Bake at 325-350°F for 33-38 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 205°F. Let the cake completely cool down before placing it in the freezer overnight.
- Remove cake sheets from freezer. Cut them in 4. Slice each quarter sheet in half horizontally. Place the bottom half of each ¼ sheet cake on a BakeSense Gold Cake Pad Quarter Sheet. Starting with this bottom half, pipe a border of whipped up Trigal Dorado Pastry Topping Whipped along the edges of the top.
- Slowly pour 13 oz. Trigal Dorado Alegria evenly inside the border of the cake and let it soak in.
- Spread a thin layer of Trigal Dorado Pastry Topping Whipped on the top of the soaked bottom half. Garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.
Place the top layer of the cake over the bottom layer and press down gently. Pipe a border of whipped up Trigal Dorado Pastry Topping Whipped along the edges of the cake top. Repeat the pouring process. After the 13 oz. Trigal Dorado Alegria have soaked in, ice the entire cake with the Trigal Dorado Pastry Topping Whipped.
- Coat the bottom edge of the cake with chocolate cake crumbs. Use some Trigal Dorado Pastry Topping Whipped to pipe a shell border along the bottom and the top edges of the cake.
- Garnish the top with fruits coated with BakeSense Mirror Neutral RTU or dipped in melted C’est Vivant Dark Chocolate Coating. You can also drizzle melted C’est Vivant Dark Chocolate Coating on the top of the cake.