Crumb Cake Donuts: The Perfect Blend of Fluffiness and Crumblicious Delight!
Looking to elevate your donut shop’s menu with a mouthwatering treat? Discover the irresistible Crumb Cake Donuts recipe featuring BakeMark’s Vanilla Superfine Cake Donut Mix. Our high-quality ingredients and expertly crafted mix will help you create a crumblicious sensation that keeps customers coming back for more.
At BakeMark, we understand the importance of delivering consistent quality to customers. Our superior donut mix guarantees a light and fluffy texture that serves as the perfect canvas for the delectable crumb topping. Made with the finest ingredients, our crumb mix strikes the perfect balance of sweetness and crunch.
There is Never a Question when it Comes to BakeMark’s Quality
What sets BakeMark apart is our unwavering commitment to providing donut shops the highest quality ingredients. Our products are carefully sourced and expertly formulated, enabling you to deliver exceptional treats time and time again.
Elevate your donut shop’s offerings and tantalize taste buds with the Crumb Cake Donut recipe featuring BakeMark products. Contact us today to discover our extensive range of premium ingredients and experience the difference that BakeMark can make for your business. Give your customers the crave-worthy delight they deserve with our irresistible Crumb Cake Donuts!
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Westco||Vanilla Superfine Cake Donut Mix||39805|
|Westco||Donut Glaze RTU||9404|
|Knoxbridge Mills||All Purpose Flour||77790|
|Light Brown Sugar|
- Place the water in the bowl then add the dry mix. Using a paddle, mix for 30 seconds in low speed to incorporate ingredients.
- Scrape the bowl well then continue mixing for 2 minutes in medium speed (medium speed is 3rd speed on a 4-speed machine).
- Batter temperature should be 72° after mixing.
- Rest for 5 minutes (if room temperature is very cool, rest for 10 minutes).
- Fry at 375°F for 55 seconds on each side.
- For best results, apply glaze to a warm donut (1 minute after frying).
- Melt the butter in a small pot, over low heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the flour, and continue to cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat to cool, and set aside.
- Glaze warm donut.
- Drizzle spiced streusel crumbs when glaze is semi dry.
- *You can add powdered sugar on top of crumb topping.